Pivit Therapy Putty Hand Exerciser Stress Balls for Adults | 4 Pack
- BUILD HAND STRENGTH — Theraputty is perfect for rehabilitation, physical or occupational therapy. The gentle manipulation of the putty strengthens hand muscles, improves fine motor skills and all with the added bonus of stress relief. The theraputty dough can be squeezed, pinched, stretched and twisted to work the hand muscles and provide an effective sensory outlet for students/patients alike. Great for strengthening the hands of massage therapists, pianists, string musicians, athletes, & SPED
- SET OF FOUR — Our putty is ideal for rehabilitation, physical or occupational therapy, and this set provides twelve total ounces of therapy putty for use at home, the office, the clinic or classroom. The non-greasy putty leaves no sticky residue on hands or desks for quick and easy cleanup. Perfect for rehabilitation, physical or occupational therapy, thinking therapy putty is used for strengthening the hand muscles, improving fine motor skills and relieving stress
- FOUR DISTINCT RESISTANCE LEVELS — Gradually increase your patient or student’ hands and grip strength with four distinct levels of resistance based on industry-standard recovery protocols. Our putty kit resistance varies from extra soft to firm. Each container comes with an easy-to-open lid and holds 3-ounces of putty. This can also be used for play putty for tactile sensory fun and fine motor development. Variable stretch resistance putty can be squeezed, pinched, stretched and twisted
- PERFECT AMOUNT OF PUTTY — Each 3-ounce container of Theraputty is color coded by level of resistance for convenience and cognitive association. The yellow putty is extra soft, red is soft, green is medium, and blue is firm. Our stain-free Theraputty doesn’t transfer color or stick on skin, maintains consistency and conforms to your hand when squeezed, stretched, balled up, twisted, or pinched
- ODORLESS & NONTOXIC — Our putty is made with odorless, latex-free, non-toxic silicone, making it durable enough to withstand consistent use without posing a danger to your patient/student’s health. Our equipment is bleed-proof, non-toxic, clean and non-oily to ensure safe use in clinics, rehabilitation centers and classrooms.
Only 25 left in stock
Strengthen Hand Muscles, Improve Fine Motor Skills & Decrease Stress with Pivit Theraputty
Pivit Therapy Theraputty Putty is made of a non-toxic, odorless silicone and is designed to aid in the strengthening of hand muscles to improve grip. The soft, clay-like putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted and pinched to strengthen muscles in user’s fingers, hands and even toes or feet. Available in four different strengths and colors to ensure the appropriate product for each individual user.
- Regain Grip Strength – Perfect for rehabilitation, physical or occupational therapy and in SPED classrooms, Pivit Theraputty is used to strengthen the hand muscles, improve fine-motor skills and relieve stress by squeezing, pinching, stretching and twisting it to effectively work the hand muscles.
- Four Levels Of Resistance – Each container of putty is 3-ounces for a total of 12-ounces of Theraputty to aid any patient/client/student no matter their level of grip strength.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Transferrable & Durable – Composed of an odorless, non-toxic silicone, our putty is also latex-free and durable to withstand extensive use without graining or seeping.
- Enough To Go Around – With four cans of therapy putty, there’s more than enough for everyone to get their hands on (pun intended). But, beware, do not mix the putty’s – this will compromise the resistance of each color-coded putty and ruin the resistance.
📦 What’s in the Box?
- 3 oz extra-soft resistance (Yellow)
- 3 oz soft-resistance (Red)
- 3 oz medium-resistance (Green)
- 3 oz firm-resistance (Blue)
Brand Name: Pivitcolor: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red
Manufacturer: milkSize: 3-Ounces, 4-Pack
Package Quantity: 4Material: proprietary
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars