Pivit 60″ Gait Assist Patient Transfer Belt Long Gate Strap Quick Release Metal Buckle
- MOVE & TRANSFER WITH EASE — Finally, a transfer belt that’s both comfortable and safe for all parties! Our pediatric transfer belt takes the pain and struggle out of helping a loved one or patient up from a seated position, onto their side, or down into bed. The latex-free belt is durable enough to withstand regular, everyday use for years to come and won’t begin to fray or dig into the user’s skin as the caregiver lifts.
- HOLDS UP TO 500 LBS. — Our heavy-duty transfer belt is made of 100% pure cotton webbing, making it extremely durable and strong. The belt itself is also 2-inches wide to reduce pinching and squeezing the wearer during use. This belt fits waists up to 60-inches and features an elastic loop to keep excess belt lengths out of the way during use.
- EASY ON, EASY OFF — Getting the belt off is just as important as making sure it stays on. Once you’ve made the transfer, simply pull the latch on the heavy duty, quick-release buckle and slip the belt out from beneath your loved ones back. Rows of concealed teeth keep the belt comfortably in place during use and will not release until the latch is lifted.
- HOSPITAL & HOME USE — Though our medical belts are most often used in nursing homes, hospitals, and clinics, it’s incredibly useful to keep one or two around the house. Our safety belt makes it easy for nurses, physical therapists, other healthcare professionals and family caregivers to safely and comfortably assist elderly loved ones or patients from their bed, chairs, wheelchairs and the couch with ease.
- EASY TO CLEAN — Like anything made of 100% cotton, overtime the belt will absorb body odor and sweat. To make sure your device stays clean and fresh for years of continued use, simply toss the belt in the wash with your favorite detergent and stain remover, hang to dry.
Gait Transfer Belt by Pivit
Our transfer belt allows you to easily ambulate patients. The quick release latch makes it easy to put on and remove the belt. The tough metal locking teeth keep the belt securely in place to create a strong hold for added safety. The durable metal buckle is strong enough to handle bariatric patients.
- MOVE AND TRANSFER CONVENIENTLY — Safely and securely assist in physical therapy, transfers and ambulation of patients and loved ones. The transfer belt allows for the caregiver to easily guide the patient who has limited mobility to either walk or move while providing a secure hold.
- PERFECT FOR HOSPITALS, CLINICS AND HOME USE — Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals, clinics and home use for helping elderly, injured, handicapped and disabled individuals, and helps caregivers to transfer between beds, chairs and wheelchairs easily.
- EASY TO ATTACH AND REMOVE NON-SLIP BUCKLE — Uncomplicated, quick-release metal buckle allows for easy adjustments and has locking teeth to ensure the belt does not slip when in use.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT — The 2” wide cotton belt is fully adjustable to fit a maximum waist circumference of 60”. The strong webbing supports up to 500 lbs.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN — The durable metal buckle and secure 100% cotton strap are used to create a transfer belt that will stand up to extensive use and is machine washable for easy care.
📦 What’s in the Box?
1 Pivit Gait Transfer Belt
- Brand Name: Pivitcolor: Black
- Manufacturer: milkSize: 60 x 2 x 0.2 in
- Package Quantity: 1Material: metal
- UPC: 0718193007491
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars